When you sign up and play at casinos, you’ll encounter a variety of casino bonuses marketed and packaged in different ways. Among these offers, the free spins are arguably the most popular promotion. Almost all casinos that accept bets from players from the Philippines offer free spins casino bonus in one way or the other.
The Best Free Spins Online Casinos 2021
|1||Read Review||Up to $1500 on Your First 5 Deposits||Visit|
|2||Read Review||Up to $300||Visit|
|3||Read Review||Up to $500||Visit|
|4||Read Review||100% up to $200||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Up to $500 or 5 BTC + 20 Free Spins||Visit|
|6||Read Review||Up to ₱70,000 +100 Free Spins||Visit|
|7||Read Review||Up to $1500 + 150 Free Spins||Visit|
|8||Read Review||Up to 6 BTC + 250 Free Spins||Visit|
|9||Read Review||Up to $100||Visit|
|10||Read Review||100% Up to ₱60,000 +150 FREE SPINS||Visit|
Although it’s termed ‘free’, keep in mind it’s a bonus that’s subject to certain terms and other restrictions. As a bonus offer, it’s also a marketing tool used by operators to promote its services. Before you sign up or collect this bonus, learn more about its features and standard requirements.
Enjoy a Great Way to Play Slots Risk-Free
For a long time, the free spins are offered by top casinos, making them the most popular and exciting promotion. Just imagine collecting a bonus that allows you to play slot games for free, and collecting the real money wins if you’re lucky. However, its use has become a point of contention, especially among regulators like the UK Gambling Commission. A few years ago, players would receive a free spins bonus in their inbox only to find out that these are not completely free. Instead, these are called bonus spins that allow players to play online slots in real money, and all winnings are subject to playthrough requirements.
The actual free spins bonus are those that are not subject to the standard playthrough requirement. This means that all wins you collect while using these spins are yours to keep, no questions asked.
Today, this popular bonus campaign is still available in most casinos that allow players from the Philippines. However, a free spins bonus is now advertised with complete transparency which specifies the terms, qualifying the games, and other rules.
Popular Types of Free Spins Offers
Since there are fair advertising rules in place, most casinos today specify the type of free spin bonus you can enjoy. Described below are the most popular variants of this casino promotion.
Free spins no deposit
As the name suggests, these are the bonus spins that are awarded to you even without completing a deposit. In our reviews, it’s the most lucrative and friendly promotion that you can enjoy online. It’s often included as part of the welcome offer, and available for players who have signed up for an account.
To enjoy this free spins no deposit casino offer, simply register an account with the casino. Upon verification of your account, the system will credit a specific number of spins to your account. The number of spins may vary depending on the casino or how lucrative the campaign is. For example, your casino may reward players with 50 free spins or 100 free spins no deposit casino bonus instantly. In practice, most casinos will only award new players with 5 to 10 free spins instantly.
Deposit free spins
In the majority of casinos, free spins are awarded to players upon the completion of the first deposit. This bonus is often included in the welcome bonus package for new players. For example, a casino will offer a 100% deposit match bonus up to $100 with 100 free spins. This means that your account will be credited with 100 bonus spins after the completion of the initial deposit.
Offers Bitcoin Games
Helpful Live Chat Support
Massive welcome package offer
Bitcoin to Euro Online Exchanger
Free spin as part of contests or promotions
The first two types of free spins offers are available for new players who have registered an account. What about the regular and returning players of the casino? Can they earn and play with bonus spins? Yes, they can. There are instances when free spins are collected throughout your casino journey. A popular way to earn a free spin is by joining contests or tournaments. Contests and tournaments are standard campaigns in top casinos where gamblers play and compete with others for a share of the prize pool. In most contests, a casino will partner with a software vendor to run a tournament with free spins and cash as part of the prize pool.
To participate in this promotion, you need to opt-in, play the qualifying slot machines, and dominate the leaderboard. If you end up on top at the end of the contest week, you get a share of the prize.
In some casinos, the free spins are also awarded when a new slot machine launches. The casino may run a ‘Game of the Week’ promotion, and as a way to drum up support and interest for the game, the casino throws in a few spins for free.
When you play slot machines, you will also encounter an in-game feature that allows you to collect free spins. In most slot machines, you can activate this round by landing at least 3 scatter symbols. These are bonuses you earn within the game, and they are not part of the standard list of promotions offered by operators. You claim these spins because you wagered real money for that, it’s technically not a casino bonus.
Here’s How You Can Choose the Best Bonus
As a lucrative promotion, it’s only natural that you’ll find casinos competing to offer the best free spin deals for players. The options available online can be stressful yet satisfying if you’re a beginner. To fully maximize the benefits of this bonus, we recommend that you compare offers based on the following points:
- Spin value. As a standard practice, your bonus spin is often valued at the lowest bet possible. This policy varies from one casino to the next, but operators will try to limit what they can give to players. For example, a free spins no deposit casino offer can only be played at 0.05 credits or 0.10 credits. As we all know, the higher the value of the spin, the bigger the potential earnings.
- Maximum win. Yes, a casino operator will limit the maximum win that you can collect in every spin. It’s called a winning cap, and it’s a requirement that ‘s often a source of concern for many high rollers. Again, the maximum win varies by casino so you should read the terms and conditions before you play.
- Validity. The main reason why casinos offer this bonus is to attract players to sign up and play the slot machines. To maximize the participation of players, a casino will often set a time limit for the bonus. For example, the terms and conditions will specify the validity of 24 hours or 7 days. This means that you need to use all free spins within that period. If you fail to use these spins within the specified period, the operator reserves the right to cancel the offer (and all winnings you have accumulated along the way).
- Playthrough requirement. We’ve mentioned this term a few times before and it’s worth clarifying for the sake of new players. Also known as the wagering requirement, it tells you the number of times you need to wager the bonus before you can ask for a payout. The lower the playthrough, the better it is for your online gambling experience.
- Qualifying slot games. Casinos will also specify the slot machines where you can use your slots no deposit bonus. This requirement is normally included in the advertisement for a new customer bonus that’s bundled with free spins. For example, a casino will double your initial deposit up to $100 with 100 bonus spins on the Book of Dead or Starburst. If you see this line, it only means that the promotion is only applicable to these games.
This promotion is arguably the best in the business as it offers you a chance to explore the slot machines risk-free. And when you win, you can keep the winnings. But as marketing tools, this promotion is subject to some limits and terms and conditions. Before you sign up or play using these spins, we highly recommend that you read the Terms and Conditions. Also, you can directly contact the Support Team to clarify the rules that come with the offer.
❓ Why do casinos offer free spins as a bonus?
Casino operators have different reasons why they offer this type of bonus. One important reason is the need to encourage new players to sign up and play real money slots online. It’s a marketing tool aimed to promote the website and to reward players for their loyalty.
🤔 Can I cancel this promotion?
Yes. In many online casinos, there’s an option to cancel the bonus. Look for the opt-out option that’s found in your account. Also, you can directly contact support to request the cancellation of this offering.
🎁 How can I claim a no deposit free spins package?
This promotion is available for players who register an account with the casino. Upon confirmation of your mobile number and account, the operator will award you the spins.